I always felt like goldfish in the big ocean when it came to knowing where to get support, help, or even a social media page to brighten up my day. So I am hoping this page will help you with all the access you need for SELF HELP or help you gain a better understanding about mental health. I have attached apps I find helpful too.
I am open to people contacting me with ones they feel helped them for me to add, as I won’t know them all. I will keep updating this as I go along.
- Health In Mind
- Feeling Good App
- App called Sanvello- I think this is the best app I have used so far it has everything from meditation, journaling, goals, hope and daily positive notes. I can’t recommend it enough
- Instagram follow – Project I Define Me
- Instagram follow- Things made by zulaikha
- Instagram follow- Self love liv
- theoutdoorsymother is a blogger for all those mummy’s. She is one of the best parents to her beautiful children. She is vegan and loves the outdoors. Give her page a follow. She always inspires me.
- Tappilyapp- coming soon .
- Instagram follow – Daddy_dilemmas ( A normal father from Glasgow sharing his story I find inspiring )
- Instagram follow- Hihuddle
- Instagram follow- journey_to_wellness ( This is one of my FAVVVVV pages )
- Jojofrasermojo – now this lady is so inspiring. She gives you that mojo injection we all so need at times. Her book is amazing as are her podcasts and zest for life. I have met with this lovely lady at a podcasting event and she is just as wonderful in real life. Very down to earth and motivational.